Aromatherapy for Trauma Healing4 CEU/PDA Online Course | $60
Carla Cassler, DAOM, LAc, AWB Associate Director
Learn about how essential oils can be used safely and effectively for the treatment of pain and trauma in individual and community acupuncture treatment settings.
This course covers:
- What are essential oils?
- How they work physiologically
- How they are best delivered (diffusion, topical application)
- Essential Oils for Specific Conditions
- How to Combine Essential Oils for Best Results
- Basic principles of formulation
- Comparison to herbal formulas
- Safety and Contraindications
Includes: 1.5 hour video, AWB and NCCAOM Certificates upon completion with passing grade
NOTE: This link will take you to a registration page on TalentLMS, the software we use to host our online courses. You will create an account and pay on that platform.
4 PDA/CEU Points (NCCAOM, CA, FL AND TX)
CA Provider # is 0619. This is a Category 1 Distance Learning Course.
Refunds/Cancellation: No refunds/cancellations available as all course content is delivered upon purchase.