- This event has passed.
Secondary Trauma, Your Life and Practice: Critical Things to Know
October 5 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$39
Diana Fried, Dipl. Ac. NCCAOM, M. Ac.
2 PDA/CEU Points (pending NCCAOM, CA, FL AND TX)
CA Provider # is 0619. This is a Category 1 Distance Learning Course.
REFUND POLICY: Full refunds offered up to 3 days prior to webinar. Please call 503.477.9731 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Secondary trauma can be utterly debilitating to practitioner and client alike. These days, it is more and more common, and there are key concepts that everyone needs to know to prevent its onset and to keep it from getting serious. Understanding secondary trauma is critical for success in work and for personal happiness.
In this workshop we will explore the following:
– What is Secondary Trauma?
– Risk factors and signs of Secondary Trauma
– Managing one’s own story in the treatment room
– Trauma-Informed acupuncture and working with crises
– Burnout, Self-awareness and Building Resiliency
– Five Elements and Secondary Trauma