Healing Community Trauma in Times of CrisisMODULE ONE
STEP 1: Download the following documents to reference as you watch the video. These are mandatory reading for this course:
- MODULE 1 TRAINING MANUAL (Use this to follow along with the course)
- Module 1 Worksheet (You will be filling this out and returning to us)
- Acupuncture for the Treatment of Adults with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- The Role of Acupuncture in Treating Acute Stress Disorder: A Literature Review
- Group Auricular Acupuncture for PTSD-Related Insomnia in Veterans: A Randomized Trial
- Alaine Duncan’s 12 Points for Restoration and Balance
- Battlefield Acupuncture Handout
- Ear Magnets for Trauma Recovery and Wellness
- Integrated Health Care for Veterans Powerpoint (PDF)
- Supplementary Materials (a compilation of materials that you may find useful as you begin this work)
STEP 2: Watch the course videos below.
STEP 3: Answer the questions on your worksheet, save and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Save the file name with your first initial, last name and HCTModule1 (ie. JSmithHCTModule1.pdf).
STEP 4: When we receive your worksheet, we will send an emailed link to the final assignment, which you can complete at your leisure.
STEP 5: Once we receive your final assignment back, we will send your CEU/PDA certificate via email.
MODULE ONE VIDEOS
Click the brackets on the right side of the video or hit “f” to view full screen.
#1 OF 3
#2 OF 3
#3 OF 3