Healing Community Trauma in Times of CrisisMODULE TWO
STEP 1: Download the following documents to reference as you watch the video.
- MODULE 2 TRAINING MANUAL (Use this to follow along with the course)
- How to Run a Safe AWB Community Acupuncture Healing Circle (aka Mobile Field Clinic) During CoVid-19 (This manual is a supplement to support you with additional saftey measure during Covid-19.)
- Module 2 Worksheet (You will fill this out and return to us. Adobe Acrobat required. Alternatively, you may hand write answers and scan completed document.)
Additional Required Reading
- Supplementary Materials (a compilation of materials that you may find useful as you begin this work. Module 2 required readings highlighed in BLUE in the Table of Contents.)
- Community Service Clinic Manual (contains all the information & forms you need to start an AWB-affiliated clinic)
- HeartMath Toolcard
- AWB’s International Work (a compilation of articles about our work around the world)
- Emergency Response Agencies Contact Info
- Integrated Health Care for Veterans Powerpoint (PDF)
STEP 2: Watch course video below.
STEP 3: As you watch the video, answer the questions on your worksheet, save and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Save the file name with your first initial, last name and HCTModule2 (ie. JSmithHCTModule2.pdf)
STEP 4: When we receive your worksheet, we will send an emailed link to the final assignment, two essay questions, which you can complete at your leisure.
STEP 5: Once we receive your final assignment back, we will send your CEU/PDA certificate via email.
MODULE TWO VIDEO
Click the brackets on the right side of the video or hit “f” to view full screen.