Healing Community Trauma in Times of CrisisMODULE ONE
STEP 1: Download the following documents to reference as you watch the video.
- MODULE 1 TRAINING MANUAL (Use this to follow along with the course)
- How to Run a Safe AWB Community Acupuncture Healing Circle (aka Mobile Field Clinic) During CoVid-19 (This manual is a supplement to support you with additional saftey measure during Covid-19.)
- Module 1 Worksheet (You will fill this out and return to us. Adobe Acrobat required. Alternatively, you may hand write answers and scan completed document.)
Additional Required Reading
- Acupuncture for the Treatment of Adults with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- The Role of Acupuncture in Treating Acute Stress Disorder: A Literature Review
- Group Auricular Acupuncture for PTSD-Related Insomnia in Veterans: A Randomized Trial
- Alaine Duncan’s 12 Points for Restoration and Balance
- Battlefield Acupuncture Handout
- Ear Magnets for Trauma Recovery and Wellness
- Integrated Health Care for Veterans Powerpoint (PDF)
- Supplementary Materials (a compilation of materials that you may find useful as you begin this work. Module 1 readings are listed in ORANGE in the Table of Contents.)
STEP 2: Watch the course video below.
STEP 3: As you watch, answer the questions on your Module 1 Worksheet. When you are done, save your answers and email back to email@example.com. Save the file name with your first initial, last name and HCTModule1 (ie. JSmithHCTModule1.pdf).
STEP 4: When we receive your worksheet, we will send an emailed link to the final assignment, two essay questions, which you can complete at your leisure.
STEP 5: Once we receive your essays back, we will review and send your CEU/PDA certificate via email.
MODULE ONE VIDEO
Click the brackets on the right side of the video or hit “f” to view full screen.