Gift Membership Cards now available!
See details below!
When you become an AWB member you are supporting:
- Disaster relief projects in the U.S. and globally, like the recent 2018 California wildfire response.
- Over 40 community service clinics in the U.S. that provide trauma healing treatments to veterans and their families, refugees, survivors of sexual and domestic violence and economically displaced people.
- Ongoing trauma relief programs in Haiti, Nepal, Israel-West Bank and Mongolia.
- The creation of new AWB programs including the AWB Refugee Support Project and community service clinics in the U.S. that support social justice in distressed communities.
See Bottom of Page for Detailed Member Benefits
The root and foundation of our membership
$50/year for Students
Sustaining, ongoing nourishment for the organization
$10, $20, $40, $60, $80 or $100/month. Recurring monthly payment equal to one hour of your services for the duration 12 months
$500/year – Receives hyperlink on AWB website
$1,000/year – Receives company logo with hyperlink on the AWB website
COMMUNITY CLINIC MEMBERSHIP
For individuals running community service clinics
Clinic Membership is available to those running community service clinics, such as a Military Stress Recovery Project clinic. This membership provides a free listing on our Members Clinic page of the website, a certificate of membership with the clinic’s name on it, 1000 free acupuncture needles, and eligibility to become a Supporting Clinic (see MSRP Policies for more information on Clinic Membership). Please contact Carla Cassler at email@example.com for more information.
- National Member List posted on the AWB website where you can list your business (our website gets a monthly average of 5,500 views).
- Certificate suitable for framing that demonstrates your commitment to this cause.
- Access, upon request, to lists of other acupuncturists who have attended AWB trainings in your area, so you can network with them.
- An official AWB window decal to show your involvement in the organization.
- Members only access to AWB’s clinic documents, training documents, and other AWB information.
- Tax deductible membership fee (* Membership fee is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.)
- $20 discount on registration for AWB’s Healing Community Trauma.
- $75 discount on our 2-part online course Healing Community Trauma in Times of Crisis ($50 discount for a single module).
Price: $100 for one year membership / $30 for current AWB Members (Contact us if you need a Coupon Code)
Purchase an Acupuncturists Without Borders Jing membership for the special people in your life! We will send them our membership packet which includes an AWB decal, a frame-able membership certificate and instructions on how to receive all the amazing product discounts from companies such as Lhasa OMS, Mayway Herbs, Blue Poppy and more!
We will send you the gift card of your choice (you will pick one when you check out) and an envelope so you can send a personalized note to the recipient.
The back of the card reads:
ONE YEAR JING MEMBERSHIP
In honor of my appreciation of you, this is a gift membership for you with Acupuncturists Without Borders – an organization close to my heart – that helps heal those in most need in the world.
AWB will send you a membership packet in the mail.
Please see their work at www.ACWB.info.
(Note: There is space on the back for your personalized note.)
If you would like to purchase gift memberships in bulk, please contact us at (503) 477-9731 or firstname.lastname@example.org