Secondary Trauma: Critical Issue to Know as a Practitioner
Where: Newton, MA (Boston Area)
When: Friday April 19, 2019 | 9-5pm
Instructor: Diana Fried, AWB Founding Director
7 PDA/CEUs NCCAOM, CA (including 2 Safety & 2 Ethics PDAs, pending)
Every practitioner needs to know about secondary trauma, and how might it affect one’s life.
This is a subject that is often NOT taught in our educational programs, and yet it is so critical for our long-term success in our work and for our long-term personal happiness.
Please join us for a teaching and personal exploration of this critically important topic.
In this workshop we will explore the following:
- What is Secondary Trauma?
- Risk factors and signs of Secondary Trauma
- Managing one’s own story in the treatment room
- Trauma-Informed acupuncture and working with crises
- Burnout, Self-awareness and Building Resiliency
- Five Elements and Secondary TraumaThis will be a small workshop with limited spots.
Register early to guarantee yours!