Repairing the Shattered HeartMODULE TWO
STEP 1: Download the following documents to reference as you watch the course videos below.
- Module 2 Worksheet (You will fill this out as you watch the course videos and return to us. You will need Adobe Acrobat to fill it out electronically. You can also print and scan back to us.)
- How to Run a Safe AWB Community Acupuncture Healing Circle (aka Mobile Field Clinic) During CoVid-19 (Our updated safety manual for clinics operating during Covid-19)
Section 2 – Trauma and Somatic Therapy
- The Five Traumatic Stress Responses in Chinese Medicine, Alaine D. Duncan, M.Ac., L.Ac.
- The Body in Trauma Treatment by Arielle Schwartz
- Dr Stephen Porges: The Neuroscience of Polarisation (Web Link)
Section 4 – Ear Acupuncture
- 12pts for Restoration and Balance (12pts4R&B) Treatment Sheet by Alaine Duncan
- APPA Ear Protocol (Acupuncture Protocol for Pain and Anxiety-UK)
Section 5 – Scalp Acupuncture
- Introduction to YNSA Acupuncture
- Scalp Acupuncture Treatment for Anxiety Disorder: A Case Report by Jia Chen
- Dense Cranial Electroacupuncture Stimulation for Major Depressive Disorder—A Single-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Study
Section 6 – Body Acupuncture
- Towards a Spirit of Peace, Chapter 4: Acupuncture Points for Shen Disturbance by Subuhti Darmananda, PHd (Web Link)
- Towards a Spirit of Peace, Chapter 5: Acupuncture Treatment Protocols for Shen disturbance by Subuhti Danrmananda, PHd (Web Link)
- Circuit Treatments for Trauma Patterns
Section 9 – Exercises
- Is Tapping on Acupuncture Points an Active Ingredient in Emotional Freedom Techniques? A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Comparative Studies by Dawson, et.al.
Section 10 – Therapeutic Touch Acupuncture
STEP 2: Watch the 4 course videos below.
STEP 3: Answer the questions on your Module 2 Worksheet, save and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Save the file name with your first initial, last name and RSHModule2 (ie. JSmithRSHModule2.pdf).
STEP 4: When we receive your worksheet, we will send an emailed link to the final quiz, which you can complete at your leisure.
STEP 5: Once we receive your final assignment back, we will send your CEU/PDA certificate via email.
COURSE VIDEOS 1-4
Click the brackets on the right side of the video or hit “f” to view full screen.
Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises
(to be viewed in Section 9 of course)
Due to copyrighted material, we did not include this in the above video.