This program provides the fundamentals of how practitioners of Oriental Medicine can maintain safety for themselves, their patients, and their teams during a disaster relief effort.
- Universal precautions;
- Clean needle technique and specialized sterilization methods;
- Safety clothing, gear, and personal equipment;
- Self care;
- Emergency evacuation planning;
- Facilities safety;
- Personal health maintenance and disease prevention;
- Professional equipment and supplies needed;
- Herbal and other formulas useful during travel in difficult and foreign areas;
- Post-disaster deployment guidance for safety upon returning home; and
- All other aspects of safety considerations for disaster relief.
Includes: 2 Hour YouTube Video, Fillable PDF Workbook, AWB and NCCAOM Certificates upon completion with passing grade
NOTE: This link will take you to a registration page on TalentLMS, the software we use to host our online courses. You will create an account and pay on that platform.
4 PDA/CEU Points (NCCAOM, CA, FL AND TX)
2 CPE Points (Australia)
CA Provider # is 0619. This is a Category 1 Distance Learning Course.
Refunds/Cancellation: No refunds/cancellations available as all course content is delivered upon purchase.