Ways to GiveSince 2005, AWB has been able to offer over a million treatments for people suffering the devastating effects of acute stress and post-traumatic stress. We need your support to sustain this important work in the U.S. and around the world.
Give to a one of the projects below or donate to the AWB General Fund and we will distribute your donation where it is needed most. You can also set up a recurring donation and dedicate your donation to someone.
- Border Project – USA/Mexico – support for migrants, refugees and asylum seekers with acupuncture, herbal medicine & practitioner training
- Community Clinic Program – ongoing AWB-affiliated clinics that support populations suffering from trauma
- Haiti Project – financial and material support for the AWB-trained practitioners providing ongoing services in Haiti
- International Refugee Program – training for practitioners plus ongoing material & financial support for trauma-relief clinics for refugees around the world, including AWB’s ongoing work in the Greek refugee camps.
- Israel/West Bank Project – trainings & support for clinics to treat communities suffering from trauma
- USA/Puerto Rico Disaster Relief – projects related to CoVid, front-line worker support, natural disasters and social justice. This fund is used to help AWB quickly mobilize in the wake of traumatic events.
- Nepal Project – financial and material support for the AWB trained practitioners providing ongoing services in Nepal
Text to Donate
Donating by text is quick and easy.
Simply text giveawb to 855-735-BIDR (2437) to start!
Acupuncturists Without Borders is a tax-exempt non-profit organization and your donations are tax-deductible.
Other Ways to Give
To include us in your estate plan, simply name Acupuncturists Without Borders as a beneficiary (AWB EIN: 54-2190889):
We are very grateful for your consideration of this long-term support for AWB!
Please contact Diana Fried at email@example.com you would like to discuss planned giving.
A gift of stock to AWB helps support our mission and offers you substantial tax benefits The total value of your gift is tax-deductible as long as it has been held for at least one year. There is no obligation to pay any capital gains tax on the appreciated value. And, the gift is fully deductible.
Click below to start the process.
Mail Donation via Check
Donations by check can be made to Acupuncturists Without Borders and mailed to:
Acupuncturists Without Borders
3439 NE Sandy Blvd #304
Portland, OR 97232
Please note if you would like to designate your donation to a specific program.